CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I am not an electrician!


We have made good progress on the electrical wiring despite the fact that I am totally lost when it comes to wiring a house. What started as wires going everywhere is slowly making sense to me now. That said, I am no electrician and I hope to never wire a house again in my life.
Also installed now is our Heat Pump & Air conditioning system. Flippo HVAC out of Walnut Ridge did the install for us and we could not be happier with them and the system they installed. These guys rolled in with about 6 trucks and 12-15 people and knocked out the install in just over one day!
As for the rest of the house, we finally got all of the roof finished and got the sealant on all of the logs and siding. We still have to seal a little on the facia, but that will not take long. (Funny side note: the owner of NEA Metal supply, the company that took so long with our roofing metal, was arrested last week for hot checks and for failing to pay taxes. Karma???) One thing I have noticed is that my knees don't shake quite as bad when I'm on the 40 foot ladder or when I'm walking across the ceiling joists in the garage as they did when we started. I guess I'm getting used to the hights!




We owe a huge debt to both of our fathers for all of their hard work over the last few weeks. With my work schedule, nothing would have been done without their help. And of course to Theron, for making sure that we measure up!

2 comments:

The Collins Family said...

House looks amazing!

The Kissin S Ranch said...

Wow! Courtney, I am so glad I found yalls blog. Your house looks fabulous. I hope to get to come see it when its all said and done.