CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 18, 2008

7 Brides for 7 Brothers! (Well, not really)

Okay, back in the spring I found out that several of my cousins were getting married. One of them decided to wait (good move!), but the others decided to go ahead and jump the broomstick! There were 3 weddings in 6 weeks on my Dad's side of the family. I failed to keep all of the pictures on my camera card so I only have the pictures of the last wedding. My cousin Michael got married first. He married Donna, who by the way has a really cute little red headed girl named Faith. Both very welcomed to our family. Next was my cousin Jason. He married Christie. Christie might have well as been family already. She grew up next door to me. She is my sister's age so we were always around each other growing up. The last to get married was my cousin Crystal. She married Opey. The pictures you see here are of Crystal and Opey.


This is Crystal and my cousin Brandon.


This is my sister and Opey's brother Andy. Yes, I am serious his name is Opey and his brother's name is Andy. I am not quite sure of the story behind that.

2 comments:

Amy Barrett said...

Wow! That is a lot of weddings! What I want to know is how you found time to post 3 blog entries on the first day of school! That is impressive!! ha.

Lori said...

Bradley wants to know if there is an Aunt Bee!